CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Paper Flower Magnets

I have been having SOO much fun these past few months attending craft fairs! I keep seeing all of these wonderful and crafty things, that just make me want to go home and design something new! Mel found an idea for these really cute little clothes pins, which she turned into adorable little magnets(sure to be blogged about here in the very near future)! This gave me this idea to make some cute magnets of my own! I cut out some flowers with my Cricut machine, using different coloured and patterned paper, then I stuck them together, pasted on a button and stuck it to a magnet and VOILA! I just love these so much, I don't want to give any away! I just might though;)

~Jenn

2 comments:

fionafae said...

Those are CUTE! Are you selling some @ the Craft Fair?

Blushing Daisy Designs said...

Yes, we will be selling them at the craft fair tomorrow:)

Post a Comment