CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fun Cupcake holder or favor box!

Hello all! Isn't this little guy cute!

I got my inspiration to make this cute box for a contest! This one, I was able to make anything, using the colours black, white & silver. Though the outside of the box was made, using only those three colours, The inside(I used double sided patterned paper) is a bright green with black polka dots! ...Shhh... :) I used the owl from my "create a critter" cartridge and the box is from "Cindy Loo". I would really love to get some 12 X 24 patterned paper so that I can make some bigger versions of this box. They would be very useful to store some of my craft supplies!

~Jenn

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is ingenious! I love it! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Blushing Daisy Designs said...

Thanks so much!

Angie said...

I LOVE IT!!! Super Cute!

Leonna said...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=178435755526987&set=a.177451918958704.29124.145052432198653

Ok here is the link. Hope I win!!!
:-)

Post a Comment