CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Owl always Love you" Card!

Hello all, the middle of the week is here! Today I am sharing with you a really cute "Love" card, that I made using a tri-fold and center point on my cricut.


I had never tried out the center point feature on my cricut machine, and now I'm wondering why the heck not!? I just made my folds in the card then opened it up and stuck it on my mat. I placed my blade in the center of one of the flaps and cut. Then I just moved the blade to the center of the other flap and made a larger cut(so that you can see the smaller heart through the bigger one) it was super easy!Hope you like it! Have a great Wednesday!

~Jenn

This card was made for 3 challenges...
Bitten by the Bug 2 - use a bird or armadillo
My Sheri CRAFTS - use BLING!
Getting Cricky challenge - use a bird

6 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

Awesome! Love the heart cut in the middle! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 :-)

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is so cute...So many features we really need to all try more:)
Have a great week..Thanks for playing at BBTB2...Krista

Carole Beath said...

A very cute card....and a wonderful technique to try out. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 challenge.
Carole

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Super fun! Awesome pictures! Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely charming--just soooo cute! I love the cut-out and the sentiment too! You really thought each detail out.
Thank you soo much for playing my challenge at Getting Cricky for Nates ABCS cartridge.

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

A Little Time said...

You make it sound so easy! I may have to give it a try. Love the paper you used for the owl and the sprinkling of hearts. Super cute card! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

Post a Comment