CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

"So tweet" Springtime card

Hey all! Happy New Year:) Spring is just around the corner, so I thought I would bring out my lovely floral patterned papers and my Cricut machine, and make a springtime card! This one I made using the bird, branch and phrase, from my "Create a critter" cartridge. I'm just so happy with the way it turned out! Spring is in the air... or at least its cluttered all over my kitchen table;)

Happy Monday!
~Jenn

8 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

so cute, love the papers you used!

GiuliaG. said...

And tweet it is.....very nice detail..thanks for playing along at BBTB2

Blushing Daisy Designs said...

Thanks ladies:)

A Little Time said...

This is really cute! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

**Treefrog** said...

Oh this just so "Tweet" I Love it! And yes it is very springy and fresh looking. Thanks for joinig us this week at BBTB2!
((Hugs)) Theresa

DonnaMundinger said...

Just darling! Love your papers. so so "tweet". thanks for playing along with BBTB2. xxD

Carole Beath said...

Such a darling card. Thanks for joining in on our BBTB2 challenge this week.
Carole

Jeri said...

What wonderful papers you used to put your tweet little bird on. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at BBTB2.

Post a Comment