CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine's Day is Just Around the Corner!

Hello Everyone!

Happy Friday! I am just so excited about the paper and stamps I have for Valentine's Day cardmaking! I have made a few different card designs so far, which you can look at on our facebook page, under the Valentine's Day Cards album. This one is my favorite so far, so I thought I would share it!
I started with red and white polka dot paper (it looks a little orange, but it really is red). I wanted to do a different card structure, so I made it open out into the middle. I added some embellishments cut from my Accent Essentials and I was ready for the stamps. I got this new stamp of candy hearts that I love! I added a few other hearts here and there, a ribbon to secure it, and voila! A perfect card for your hunny, and it's only $4!

~Melody

0 comments:

Post a Comment