CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding Season is Upon Us!

Well it's that time of year again, people are getting engaged and beginning to plan their weddings. We are in full swing making invitation samples for any theme and budget. There are several samples on our facebook page, and we will be sharing more on the blog soon! I wanted to share one that I made today. It uses one of my favorite colour combinations: pink, black and white. I wanted to do a pocket style invite, which is very trendy right now and it turned out so great! I wish that I had done this for my wedding! Not only did I make this lovely invitation today, but I am super excited for my other samples that are ALMOST finished. Stay tuned for a teal blue and black, as well as a wintery red and white, and a yellow and pink country-inspired design!

Happy Crafting!
~Melody

1 comments:

Angie said...

This turned out wonderfully, very pretty!

Post a Comment