CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Design a "Day"sy - March 11, 2011


Grey is the new brown...or so they say! Grey has been popping up everywhere, and some of the color combinations are so trendy and sophisticated; whether it's the sweet and sultry combination of pink and grey, or the ultra cool and modern grey with yellow, grey adds a fashionable touch to anything right now! Today I sat down with my grey and yellow paper and it simply screamed an asian-inspired theme to me. I took out my Pagoda cricut cartridge and used one of the great lanterns on there, and presto the card was born! I love it, if I do say so myself, and I hope you love it too! The card will be available for order, but if you want to win this card for free you simply have to follow these few steps:

1. Like "Blushing Daisy Designs" on Facebook (if you haven't already)
2. Comment on this blog post.
3. Share our blog post on your wall to let your friends know that they can win too!

The winner for yesterdays "Friend" inspired card is NINA ADOLPH!!! Congratulations Nina! Just send us your address to blushingdaisydesigns@gmail.com and we will get that card out to you as soon as we can:)

Happy Crafting!

1 comments:

Dianna Hardie said...

pretty!

Post a Comment