CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Design a "Day"sy - March 7, 2011


Here is the first card for the Design a "Day"sy contest! You can win this card by following the simple steps listed below, or in our previous post. I found a similar layout to this on the internet, and I just loved its simplicity. With Mother's Day coming up, and always lots of birthdays, I made the card "occasion neutral." I find that it is great to have a bunch of cards like this that you can give in a pinch! This card was made with my mom in mind, she LOVES the combination of purple and green! This one's for you mom :)

Here is what you need to do to be eligible:
1. Like "Blushing Daisy Designs" on Facebook (if you haven't already)
2. Comment on the blog post.
3. Share our blog post on your wall to let your friends know that they can win too!

4 comments:

NinaAdolph said...

o0o0o0o Very nice!! :) i hope i win a card :D

danielle scott said...

very nice colours!!

Unknown said...

Your cards are so beautiful!

Lori Robinson said...

I love your cards!!

Post a Comment