CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Design a "Day"sy - March 9, 2011



Good (Early) Morning Everyone!

I am up so late that it is morning now, so I thought I might as well post the next card of the contest! It is a birthday card that could really be for anyone, although I do love the combination of blue and red for a man, it is so bright and fun, without being girly! PLUS...I am slightly obsessed with buttons! Anything that I see with buttons, I fall in love with, and it was due time that I used buttons again for a card design!

Here are the rules....

1. Like "Blushing Daisy Designs" on Facebook (if you haven't already)
2. Comment on this blog post.
3. Share our blog post on your wall to let your friends know that they can win too!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love buttons too!

NinaAdolph said...

Adorable!!!

printing samples said...

Awesome card! Love the design of that card. So simple but cute. Glad I found these great blog. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment