CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Design a "Day"sy - March 15, 2011

So today's card is a preview of some of the cute easter cards we will have! Even though Easter is a month away, it is never too early to be prepared! I knew that I wanted to make this card simple and effective. Sometimes I find that I continue to add and add to a card, when really the simple version was much better. This time I refused those tendencies and made myself stop after this! You know what, I actually love how cute it is! If you want to win this card then all you need to do is follow the steps listed below:

1. Like "Blushing Daisy Designs" on Facebook (if you haven't already)
2. Comment on this blog post.
3. Share our blog post on your wall to let your friends know that they can win too!

An extra special incentive: if you personally invite someone to join our page and they do...we will send you a card as a thank-you!!!

Thanks so much for checking out our blog today, and stay-tuned for more contests and exciting events! Only 3 more days left for Design a "Day"sy!!

2 comments:

Leonna said...

Easter, a wonderful time of year. Hope I win this one.

Laura said...

Aw, this is a cute one.

Post a Comment