CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Design a "Day"sy March 16th & Yesterdays Winner!

Hello everyone! Before I tell you a little about this lovely card, I will announce the winner of yesterdays Easter card.... that winner is LAURA! Congratulations! We will get that card out to you very soon:)

And now for today's "tweet" little card. This is one of my all-time favorite cards that I have ever made! I can picture giving this card to a young girl on her birthday, or it could be used as a new baby card, or even for that friend that is just "so tweet"! I LOVE everything about this card, from the bird to the patterned paper to the sweet little flower and button! I love it so much that I almost decided not to give it away;)

If you would like to WIN this card, all you have to do is....

1. Like "Blushing Daisy Designs" on Facebook (if you haven't already)
2. Comment on this blog post.
3. Share our blog post on your wall to let your friends know that they can win too!

An extra special incentive: if you personally invite someone to join our page and they do...we will send you a card as a thank-you!!!

Happy Wednesday all! Hope you enjoy this card as much as I do:)

4 comments:

Leonna said...

Ok girls . . . I really, really want to win this card. I am even inviting some one to join your page today.

Laura Kuboniwa said...

I take it Laura is me? Lol. Yay! And this card is SO adorable. But to keep things fair I won't try to win today's :)

Sara said...

Me me me!!!!

Blushing Daisy Designs said...

And the WINNER is....... LEONNA!!! Congrats! We will get that to you soon:)

Post a Comment